GD.pm : Use accent for french page
Author Message
 GD.pm : Use accent for french page

I'm not able to display letter with accent in generated GIF image with
the GD module.  I need to generate a web page image with somme french
words in it, but all char with accent don't appear.

For exemple, I need to display "couter" and it display " couter".

Somebody know how can we display special char, is it possible to
specify charset or someting like that to be able to use special char.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reading French-Accented Data

2. Locales for french accented letters.

3. accent french

4. Newbie: Searching French Web Pages

5. New pages/mirror -- 5100+ links on Object-Orientation (English/French)

6. New pages and mirrors -- 4500+ links on Object-Orientation (English/French)

7. New pages/mirror/FRENCH version -- 4200+ links on Object-Orientation

8. Email.pm Page.pm URL.pm TextDB.pm wanted

9. translating accented characters to non-accented chars

10. Resizing images using GD.pm

11. Using GD and graph.pm under WIN NT4 and Activestate Perl 5.02

12. GD.pm $im->string command / error message if scalar used for font-name