Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub
Author Message
 Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

I just got a strange errormessage. I made a program using Perl/Tk, and a
button which starts a sub which reads files on the HD. If I point the sub to
a directory with many files (eg. 500), my program crashes and perl shows me
the errormessage:

Error: Runtime Exception

On the other hand, if I point my sub to a small dir containing about 50
files, my program works fine. It seems that when I call the sub from a
button, my program crashes if the sub takes more than about a sec or so. But
when I called the sub with the Bind-command, this problem never occurs.

Where did I go wrong?

Thnx!  d=O)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

2. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

3. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

4. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

5. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

6. Runtime exception error, PerlApp

7. Error: Runtime exception

8. command to update the mainloop during longrunning subs?

9. Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

10. gdwin32 doesn't appear to work (Runtime Exception)

11. runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules

12. Pattern match causing runtime exception