Perl/CGI programmer wanted
Author Message
 Perl/CGI programmer wanted

We're developing a web-based distance learning application and are
looking for a Perl CGI programmer
to assist our development team on a sub-contract basis (offsite).  If
you are interested, please contact me at your convenience.

Greg Phillips
SOF, Inc.
Durango, CO

970-247-3610

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Perl/CGI Programmers Wanted

2. PERL/CGI Programmer Wanted for Contract Job and Possible Continuing Employment

3. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

4. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

5. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

6. PERL PROGRAMMERS WITH CGI EXPERIENCE WANTED

7. Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

8. Programmer Wanted (freelance) - CGI, Perl, C, SQL

9. CGI-Perl Programmer wanted

10. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!

11. Anybody Wants A CGI/PERL Programmer?

12. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW