IIS4.0 won't run perl scripts which call external commands
Author Message
 IIS4.0 won't run perl scripts which call external commands

Quote:
> This script worked fine in IIS3.0 but seems to fail in IIS4.0.

So, it's not a Perl problem.

When you're having trouble with a CGI program in Perl, you should first
look at the please-don't-be-offended-by-the-name Idiot's Guide to solving
such problems. It's available on CPAN.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hope this helps!

Randal Schwartz Case:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl script running external command

2. Please Help:My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

3. My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

4. Please Help: My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

5. perl 4 script that won't run under perl 5

6. script won't run...displays script text

7. Perl CGI scripts won't run without -w switch (under Apache 1.3.x)

8. Perl scripts won't run on Linux

9. perl script won't run correctly inside emacs

10. Server won't run Perl scripts (Fasttrack)

11. Server won't run Perl scripts