Time::JulianDay in ActivePerl
Author Message
 Time::JulianDay in ActivePerl

Hi,
     I found that ActivePerl do not provide the modules
Time::JulianDay
     Did it means that I cannot use this function in ActivePerl?
I mean is there a download site to download such modules?

Thanks
Jim

Sun, 16 May 2004 08:29:21 GMT
 Time::JulianDay in ActivePerl

Quote:

>      I found that ActivePerl do not provide the modules
> Time::JulianDay

And it's not part of the core Perl distribution, either.

Quote:
>      Did it means that I cannot use this function in ActivePerl?

Not without installing the module first.

Quote:
> I mean is there a download site to download such modules?

Yes, CPAN, the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network. Read more about it
with `perldoc perlmodlib` and `perldoc perlmodinstall`. Pick an archive
site, download it and away you go.

You may also be able to install it with PPM, which comes with
ActivePerl; try `ppm install Time-JulianDay` or `ppm install
Time-modules` (Time-modules is the name of the bundle containing the
module Time::JulianDay).

Cheers,
Philip
--

That really is my address; no need to remove anything to reply.

Thu, 20 May 2004 13:56:56 GMT

1. ActivePerl time zone manipulation module

2. ANNOUNCE: Time::Period - Evaluate a Time Point Relative to a Time Period

3. W2k / IIS 5 / activeperl / cgi scripts go from time to time haywire ?

4. How I read this: srand(((time/$$)^($>*time))/(time/(time^$$)));

5. Time::CTime.pm Time::JulianDate.pm

6. Getting UTC of a particular calendar time in some time zone

7. Time::Local vs. Daylight Savings Time

8. Convert GMT time to North American times

9. Current time minus file's datestamp time

10. Time::Format::time with $SIG{__DIE__} problem

11. Time occasionally stops with Time::HiRes under windows.

12. date/time - seconds == date/time?