NT Services: running perl scripts
Author Message
 NT Services: running perl scripts

Hi there,

I am trying to get a script to run as a service under NT.  It worked a
treat in Linux (shame the server isn't unix), and works with a couple of
changes in NT.  I have followed the directions in the ActivePerl Help
(Services section) as well as the Srvany.exe help info but had no
success.

Anyone out there succeeded at doing this?  Any other good FAQ's to have
a good read of?

Cheers,

--
Rich

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~enprda

                    Ballooning memories are for life,
                 not just for the duration of the flight.

              P.S. "Why be normal, when you can be strange?"

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running perl scripts on NT as a Service

2. run perl script like a service on NT

3. Running Perl scripts as NT services

4. Running Perl scripts as NT services

5. Perl scripts running as NT services

6. Perl scripts running like NT Service

7. Running perl scripts like NT services

8. Running perl scripts on NT as a Service

9. Running Perl-Script as NT-Service

10. Converting a perl script to run as an NT service

11. How to run Perl program as NT service?

12. Running a perl process as service under Win NT