Perl Batch Job without DOS window popup
Author Message
 Perl Batch Job without DOS window popup

Is it possible to run a batch job in XP without having the DOS windows
always poped up when the perl job runs?

I think it must be possible to run the job as a background job and
have the DOS window suppressed during the run.

Can anyone help on this?

Thanks.

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:38:09 GMT
 Perl Batch Job without DOS window popup

Quote:

> Is it possible to run a batch job in XP without having the DOS windows
> always poped up when the perl job runs?

> I think it must be possible to run the job as a background job and
> have the DOS window suppressed during the run.

Is there anything wrong with the answer given in the thread
    "Attempting to run a simple Win Perl script without the use of a window"
just 4 hours earlier?

Quote:
> Can anyone help on this?

google is your friend

jue

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:16:00 GMT

1. Perl Batch Job without start of a DOS box

2. PERL/PWS DOS Window popup problem SOLVED !!!

3. PERL/PWS DOS window popup problem ...

4. popup without a parent main window?

5. Deiconifying windows in Perl/Tk Win32 (or starting without dos box)

6. Deiconifying windows in Perl/Tk Win32 (or starting without dos box)

7. How to automate a batch job with parameter in perl

8. How to automate a batch job with parameter in perl

9. Perl script or module for batch/job/task scheduling

10. perlTK without DOS-Windows on Win32 System?

11. perl under MS-DOS from single batch file?

12. Perl instead of DOS batch files?