Unable to load ISAPI dll perlis.dll
Author Message
 Unable to load ISAPI dll perlis.dll

Help...

I don't know what I changed in my server setup but I get the following
message:

Unable to load ISAPI DLL 'C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\perlis.dll': Win32
Error Code = 126
Failed to execute CGI script '/lib/scripts/title.pl': Win32 Error Code =
0

I checked the location of the perlis.dll at least 4 times.
Everybody on the PC has all rights to access the file perlis.dll.

Does anybody have a clue what could be wrong ?

:-(

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Unable to load ISAPI dll perlis.dll

Help...

I don't know what I changed in my server setup but I get the following
message:

Unable to load ISAPI DLL 'C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\perlis.dll': Win32
Error Code = 126
Failed to execute CGI script '/lib/scripts/title.pl': Win32 Error Code =
0

I checked the location of the perlis.dll at least 4 times.
Everybody on the PC has all rights to access the file perlis.dll.

Does anybody have a clue what could be wrong ?

:-(

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PerlMagick with ActivePerl (perlis.dll) on NT4 / IIS4 wont load Magick.dll for Dynaloader.pm

2. taint check with PerlIS.dll/ISAPI (repost)

3. ISAPI perlIS.dll Issue with carpout

4. taint check with PerlIS.dll/ISAPI (repost)

5. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)

6. How to call ISAPI dll from perl?

7. Win32 problem with ISAPI (PERLISS.DLL ) apps not working with anything more than basic syntax

8. Hip Perl ISApi DLL Security Problem

9. Win32::ODBC and PerlIS.dll on IIS

10. Opendir fails via perlis.dll

11. PerlIS.dll and IIS 3