In need o fPerl scripts for windows 95
Author Message
 In need o fPerl scripts for windows 95

 I am in need of perl scripts that run under windows 95. General purpose
types(Forms, guestbook etc.) that I can use with the  Omnihttpd server.

 Please let me know where I can obtain them.

Ken

     Ken Kovler

      http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kkovler
      ^ Now Java Enchanced^

Sat, 29 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Novice needs help creating HTML with PERL under Windows-95

2. Newbie needs help creating HTML with PERL under Windows-95

3. Need help building Tk800.005 on Windows/95

4. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

5. how to call perl script in Windows 95

6. Running a VT100 perl script in Windows 95

7. Test running PERL script in Windows 95

8. Running a perl script on Windows 95

9. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

10. Perl and Windows 95 Login Scripts?

11. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

12. msdos console window under windows 95