SGML
Author Message
 SGML

Hello,

does anyone know of where I can find a perl module that will validate SGM
tags according to a DTD.

Thanks
HN

Himani Naresh
Computer Science Department
Columbia University

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
Right now I am so far behind, I will never die.
-- Calvin and Hobbes

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SGML
Here are my notes...

Perl - ParseSGML
----------------
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood
/parseSGML.html/mhonarc.html

You may want to try out SGML::DTD available at
<URL:http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/perlSGML.html>.
It is a DTD parser and provides several methods to access the information
contained in a DTD.  The parser has been tested on big DTDs, and
should handle the HTML DTDs fine.  It should be straight-forward
to use it to generate the rules for an HTML parser.

--
Ron Savage

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage

Quote:

> Hello,

> does anyone know of where I can find a perl module that will validate SGM
> tags according to a DTD.

> Thanks
> HN

> Himani Naresh
> Computer Science Department
> Columbia University

> God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
> Right now I am so far behind, I will never die.
> -- Calvin and Hobbes

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SGML-SPGrove-0.01: perl module for loading SGML, XML, HTML

2. SGML::parser & SGML::ultil

3. comparison of 2 SGML documents

4. SGML::SPGroveBuilder with ActiveState?

5. SGML Modules

6. SGML/XML parser module?

7. ANNOUNCE: Perl module SGML-SPGrove 1.00

8. SGML to HTML for *green* Perl People

9. custom.sgml trans w/sgmlspm.pl

10. ANNOUNCE: Perl SGML/HTML/Mosaic/Frame MIF tools

11. SGML library for Perl?

12. DTD2HTML NOW AVAILABLE (was Re: SGML DTD navigation ...)