Using ORACLE DATE field with DBD-Oracle
Author Message
 Using ORACLE DATE field with DBD-Oracle

I'm having problems retrieving/inserting data in Oracle DATE format
using DBI 0.93 and
DBD-Oracle 0.47.  I'm trying to bind SQL parameters but using the
SQL_DATE type doesn't seem
to work.

Here's an example:
            $sth->bind_param(":$col_n", $self->{data}{$col_n}, {TYPE =>
SQL_DATE});

This code still binds the variable as a string.

Do I have to wait for the next version of DBD-Oracle for DATE field
support?

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBD::ORACLE and date fields

2. DBI/Oracle: Retrieving lowercase field names from Oracle using fetchrow_hashref

3. Using Oracle DATE field with DBI

4. Q: Can DBD::Oracle be used when Oracle TCP/IP access is disabled

5. DBD::Oracle - truncation error for float fields

6. Insert Date field in Oracle DB

7. DBD::Oracle, and Oracle RDB

8. Building DBD::Oracle for Oracle 8

9. DBD::Oracle for oracle 9i