generate jpg thumbnails...
Author Message
 generate jpg thumbnails...

hi guys ...
i'm using image::magick
i'm having a little trouble generating a 50% smaller thumbnail of a
jpg picture thru  a perl script...
if anybody has done this before please reply privately ......any help
is apreciated

thanks

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 generate jpg thumbnails...

Rony> hi guys ...
Rony> i'm using image::magick
Rony> i'm having a little trouble generating a 50% smaller thumbnail of a
Rony> jpg picture thru  a perl script...
Rony> if anybody has done this before please reply privately ......any help
Rony> is apreciated

No need to respond privately, because I already wrote a column about it.

See column 41 at http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 generate jpg thumbnails...

: hi guys ...
: i'm using image::magick
: i'm having a little trouble generating a 50% smaller thumbnail of a
: jpg picture thru  a perl script...
: if anybody has done this before please reply privately ......any help
: is apreciated

As I am sure most Perl hackers have done, here is a script that scales
images and puts them into web pages, all linked etc. Grab my code and
read how I did it. Probably not pretty, but then again...
        http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~james/programs/img2web/

Yours,
--
 James Bromberger, UWA Campus Wide Information Systems Officer (UWA Webmaster)
 Work Ph:  +61-8-9380-7306              Work Fax: +61-8-9380-1162

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 generate jpg thumbnails...
On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:10:01 GMT,

Quote:
> if anybody has done this before please reply privately ......any help
> is apreciated

Why privately? Are you planning to pay consultancy fees?

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen              |
Interactive Media Division      | +++ Out of Cheese Error +++ Reinstall

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. generate jpg thumbnails...

2. generating a jpg thumbnail

3. Generating Image Thumbnail Files

4. JPG RGB to JPG CMYK

5. Thumbnail Generator

6. Any way to make Thumbnails?

7. Converting to thumbnails

8. thumbnail image script

9. creating Thumbnails on Fasthosts

10. CGI Thumbnails

11. Creating Thumbnail images

12. getting thumbnail from avi (imagemagick)