To all Virtual Hosting Company (URGENT HOST WANTED)
Author Message
 To all Virtual Hosting Company (URGENT HOST WANTED)

To All Virtual Hosting Company,

  Hi, I am Riddler.  I need a Powerful Virtual Hosting Company for my
company's long-term development.
  Any Virtual Hosting Company satisify below SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS? Please
Send me e-mail, including URL, Plans, and e-mail address and name of contact
person.

  System Requirement:
1. UNIX
2. Perl 5.004 or above
3. msql
4. mysql
5. DBI 0.93 or above
6. HTML-parser 2.20 or above
7. MIME-Base64 2.06 or above
8. LWP 5 or above
9. MD5 1 or above
10. DBD 2.0091 or above (includes DBD::mysql and DBD::mSQL)
11. My own CGI-BIN
12. Ability to adust permissions of directory in all range (e.g. 777 to 666)
13. On-line registration via Credit Card
14. Web based Control Panel
15. Statistic
16. At least 5 pop3 e-mail Account
17. Unlimitied Alias e-mail
18. http://www.*-*-*.com/ and http://www.*-*-*.com/ ability
19. Feasible to future Module installation up to my need
20. 50 Mb Web space
21. At lease 3000 Mb Bandwidth
22. CGI.pm 2.42 or above

Riddler Yuen

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hosting companies, find all domains that are hosted

2. Hosting Companies & Perl Modules

3. Web Hosting Company Is Requestion Programmers

4. pro hosting company not so pro...

5. Log rotator script for virtual hosting

6. mod_perl virtual web hosting?

7. HTTP 1.1 : Virtual Hosting Question

8. Web hosting?

9. Professional and Affordable Web Design and Hosting

10. Perl-friendly free hosting

11. Hosting Perl on Personal Web Server

12. Hosting question....