****CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER**** BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY
Author Message
 ****CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER**** BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

****CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER****

 BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

Cable Descrambler plans available for $ 5.00
Build your own cable descrambler box using parts
you can buy from Radio Shack for less than $15
Can be used on pay per view and Premuim Movie Channels
See all your favorite movie channels, pay per view etc.

To recieve detail instructions and diagrams on how to construct
your own Cable Box Descrambler send $5.00 and a SASE
CASH  MONEY ORDER  CHECK to the address below.

G.TANG
1970 E. Osceola Parkway
Suite# 242
Kissimmee Fl. 34743

Please include a SASE with your full mailing address.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/        Search, Read, Post to Usenet
 -------------====   With A Whole Lot More  ====------------------

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

2. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

3. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

4. Universal Descrambler!!!

5. Cheap&fast TAIL-like functionality in perl...?

6. Cheapest Win32 5.005 build

7. easy way to query other boxes

8. Sounds easy when I type it fast

9. Help: I want to build my own web-based bulletin board

10. Build my own perl html help docs

11. Exclude a subdirectory from the build when making your own module

12. Writing your own perl modules & building bundles