Making Modules - PLEASE HELP ME
Author Message
 Making Modules - PLEASE HELP ME

Hi all,

I am having problems with dmake for win32 in that every time I try and make a script, it works OK but I get the same error every time.

It is something like.

Error: Rule or defn expected, Neither found.

I have run the perl Makefile.PL command and the Makefile executes, but every time it does so I always see Bad Command or File name at some point in the output, or:

Unable to find perl5 by any of these.............

Anyway know of a Windows 98 solution.

Thanks,

Mark Carruth

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with making perl - please help

2. newbie needs help making DBI module

3. Newbie Help making modules

4. Windows NT Perl 5 DBM Module - Please Help

5. Help with modules and MacPerl 5 please!

6. Strange problem installing Win32-OLE-0.1403 module (PLEASE HELP )

7. EventServer Module panics: PLEASE HELP.

8. Modules Hurting My Head, Help Please.

9. DBI module installation errors PLEASE HELP!!!

10. please help name video manipulation modules

11. DBI module installation errors PLEASE HELP!!!

12. problem with istallation o module:help please!