ORAPERL
Author Message
 ORAPERL

Hi All,

I am trying to install Oraperl v2.4 on my system ( Solaris 2.5 , USparc)

and it comes with the error when I execute ( make ) :

make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target
`/home/gkhillan/mrb/perl5.003/uperl.o'

I have put the ORACLE_HOME and SRC paths of Perl in the Makefile , but

still this error comes.

Q1) Can someone shed some light on this ?

Q2) I do not have the usub directory in the Source file of Perl ;

   Is it required . If yes , where should it be .

Thanks in advance

Gaurav

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ORAPERL

Quote:
>I am trying to install Oraperl v2.4 on my system ( Solaris 2.5 , USparc)

oraperl is the Perl4 extension and does not build under Perl5. Fortunately,
the Oraperl emulation module exists within the DBI/DBD-Oracle modules.
For more information, see http://www.hermetica.com/technologia/DBI/.
John

Wed, 26 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help poor performance with Oraperl for perl5 (DBI Oraperl)

2. Oraperl problems, Oraperl for Perl 5.000???

3. Help poor performance with Oraperl for perl5 (DBI Oraperl)

4. ORAPERL (PERL4/ORA6) vs. ORAPERL (PERL4/ORA7) vs. PERL5/DB_module

5. ORAPERL (PERL4/ORA6) vs. ORAPERL (PERL4/ORA7) vs. PERL5/DB_module

6. looking for oraperl

7. ORAPERL Author??

8. Companies using perl or oraperl who upgraded Unix or Oracle

9. Error when compiling oraperl

10. Oraperl availability

11. Oraperl for MS-DOS

12. Perl5-savvy Oraperl?