Installing Xerces.pm on Linux Redhat with binary distribution Xerces-c....
Author Message
 Installing Xerces.pm on Linux Redhat with binary distribution Xerces-c....

Hi,

When installing Xerces.pm on my Linux Redhat machine I do the following :

- unpack and set environment-variables for Xerces-c implementation (binary
distribution)
- unpack Xerces.pm
- setting environment
- perl Makefile.pl
- make

then an error occurs saying that the program can't find the file
util/XMLUri.hpp
This file logically must be found under the xerces_headers directory (which
can be found in the root-dir in which the XML-Xerces-1.5.7.tar was
unpacked), but apparantly the make tries to find it from the . directory
(which is the root-directory in which the XML-Xerces-1.5.7.tar was unpacked)
What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Bas van Driel

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:09:00 GMT

1. Installing Xerces.pm

2. XML::Xerces.pm + SAX2 + Progressive Parsing = Error

3. ANNOUNCE: XML::Xerces PPM for windows

4. ANNOUNCE: XML::Xerces 1.7.0-1

5. Xerces XML for Windows

6. XML::Xerces build problem

7. XML::Xerces 1.5.2_0

8. Tkperl Binary for Linux Redhat 5.1 Wanted!!!

9. Installing dynamic Perl binary distribution

10. GD.pm (ver 1.23) compile fails on Linux RedHat 6.1 (2.2.12-20)

11. GD.pm compile woes Linux RedHat 6.2 (2.2.1)

12. GD.pm Module installation on Linux Redhat