MIME and Base64 Modules for Win32
Author Message
 MIME and Base64 Modules for Win32

I have a need for the MIME module for the Win32 version of perl. My
program will do fetching of mail's from a POP3 server, extraction of
attached files, and some analysis.

I have fetched the Base64 and MIME libraries, but i cannot get them to
copmile using the cygnus win32 tools and the cygnus win32 gcc.

Does anyone know how i can proceed from here, f.ex. i would be real
glad if someone could point me to precompiled versions of the MIME
library. Hits to how compilation could be done would also be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Helge Jensen

|-        Work       -----          Home          -----       University     -|
|Helge Jensen           | Helge Jensen               |Helge Jensen            |
|Webmaster              | Gudrunsvej 48, 6. TH       |BNF in TAAGEKAMMERET    |
|Tele Danmark Internet  | 8220 Brabrand              |email:                  |

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MIME and Base64 Modules for Win32

Quote:

> I have a need for the MIME module for the Win32 version of perl. My
> program will do fetching of mail's from a POP3 server, extraction of
> attached files, and some analysis.

> I have fetched the Base64 and MIME libraries, but i cannot get them to
> copmile using the cygnus win32 tools and the cygnus win32 gcc.

> Does anyone know how i can proceed from here, f.ex. i would be real
> glad if someone could point me to precompiled versions of the MIME
> library. Hits to how compilation could be done would also be
> appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,
> Helge Jensen

Get the unofficial "official" "Perl for Win32" port by Perl co-developer
Gurusamy Sarathy.

It contains many modules from CPAN in precompiled form (no need to
install them!).

Highlights:

Foolproof installation, easy installation of additional modules in the
standard way (perl Makefile.PL, dmake, dmake test, dmake install) and,
last but not least, a reasonably up-to-date Perl version (5.004_02).

Available from: http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/GSAR/

Get it! You won't regret it.

Yours,
Steffen Beyer

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modules for MIME, uudecode, base64 decode?

2. Problem building MIME::BASE64 module

3. Modules for MIME, uudecode, base64 decode?

4. Installing MIME::Base64 module

5. Using the MIME::base64 module

6. Problems installing module MIME-Base64-2.11

7. MIME::Base64

8. MIME (base64) encoding script, help?

9. Trying to install MIME-Base64-2.06

10. Resize image in mime base64 formar

11. sv_utf8_downgrade() problems with MIME::Base64

12. Perl Script for MIME BASE64 decode here