MLDBM module problem
Author Message
 MLDBM module problem

        I need to work with a database that supports hashes of hashes. As I
learned from Perl Cookbook the answer would be MLDBM . I downloaded the
rpm and Data_Dumper rpm.
At the installation of Data_Dumper it showed some conflicts with some
existing 3 files( /usr/lib/perl5/man/man3/Data/Dumper.pm and alike).
        I forced the installation and after that MLDBM installed without errors.
But when I run the script it sais that couldn't find the MLDBM.pm module

but it still doesn't work.It shows again the message about the path.
        I use RedHat 6.1 , perl 5.003-6.
        Please help me...

Thanx ,
Radu

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with MLDBM Module

2. MLDBM Module How do I Use?

3. untie warning when using MLDBM module

4. adressbook2.tar.gz - perl/Tk example of use MLDBM::TinyDB module improved

5. Q: Problem with MLDBM

6. Problems w/MLDBM

7. problem compiling with MLDBM

8. Problems with MLDBM-modul, databasefile growing with duplicates

9. MLDBM Problems

10. Problem with Storable and MLDBM

11. Problem installing MLDBM 2.00

12. PROBLEM: data output w/MLDBM