web based email
Author Message
 web based email

does anybody know where I can get a perl script that allows me to offer web
based email to my website users? A script that does like hotmail or iname.
----
Bryce Jones - http://www.*-*-*.com/
----

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 web based email

Quote:

> does anybody know where I can get a perl script that allows me to offer web
> based email to my website users? A script that does like hotmail or iname.

Just pointing you to http://www.surrey.ac.uk/~me51fq/perl/perl.htm

There is a subroutine explained under email attachments. It is a script that
enables you too send attachments via email through a webbrowser. Maybe you can
extract what you need from there...

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 web based email

Quote:

> > does anybody know where I can get a perl script that allows me to offer web
> > based email to my website users? A script that does like hotmail or iname.

        This was posted recently to the bsdi-users mailing list.
        Hmm... one of these days maybe I should start using BSDI. I might get
more out of the list...

        Tex

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:41:40 -0400

Subject: webmail script

It's at ftp://vineyard.net/simson/webmail

enjoy

e-mail

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. web based email (sorry, wrong address)

2. Web based email

3. Web based email

4. free web-based email program

5. Web Based Email Program

6. Need Perl Web-based email script

7. Web based email

8. Web Based Email Messenger 4 is Out!!!

9. web-based email scripts, help pelase

10. hotmail like scripts (web-based email)

11. Web based email designed in PERL

12. free web-based email program