Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory
Author Message
 Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

Hello there,

I am looking for a Perl scripts that works as a search engine and directory.
It must remove dead links authomatically.  Does anybody know where I can look
for?  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks

Carlos M. Chapa

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

Quote:
> I am looking for a Perl scripts that works as a search engine and
directory.
> It must remove dead links authomatically.  Does anybody know where I
can look
> for?  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks

You may want to look at Personal Open Directory (POD, a different
kind :-) ofcourse). You can find this at: http://grohol.com/

-Srinivas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

2. How to write search engine like yahoo?

3. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

4. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

5. yahoo like search engine

6. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

7. How to write search engine like yahoo?

8. Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!

9. How-To search engine on search engines/mlml

10. Looking for a PERL Search Engine Submitter

11. Looking for WWW search engine recommendation

12. Looking for a perl/cgi programmer who can maintain a meta search engine