PROGRAMMERS WANTED
Author Message
 PROGRAMMERS WANTED

****NOTICE****** To reply to this message,
DO NOT HIT REPLY! Instead send E-Mail to

(Remove the spaces)

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:

POSITION #1.:

CGI/PERL/JAVA/C programmer(s) wanted.

CGI/PERL scripts will be used on
UNIX servers.

Shockwave experience a plus.

Real Audio experience a plus.

Please send resume with your E-Mail.
Do NOT be concerned if you have never been
hired professionally before.

Our main interest is that you are GOOD in what
you do, and you take pride in your work.

If you are interested in these positions, please
contact Ari Burton, President of IMARI STUDIOS at

(REMOVE THE SAPCES...I had to enter my mail address
like that to avoid the dreaded spam E-Mail bots that
scan these news groups collecting addresses to spam.)

Thank you
IMARI STUDIOS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Warmest regards,
Ari Burton, President of
I M A R I   STUDIOS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

or

Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PROGRAMMERS WANTED

Quote:

>>[snip]

>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>Not to flame you, but this seems a little silly.  You're munging your
>>address above, but below your address in unmunged?  Strange.

>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not to mention that any programs designed to scan for e-mail addresses
are going to cull out spaces, NOSPAM, etc... since everyone seems to be
doing it... :-)

you're much better off add some random block of characters to your
e-mail address with some notice to remove it. or just get a mail
program that can preprocess junk mail...

sorry for the off-topic comments...

Glenn Stanton

--
Lucent Technologies
283 King George Road  Warren, NJ 07059

Mon, 24 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmers Wanted

2. Perl Programmer Wanted

3. Web Programmer Wanted

4. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

5. IL - Web Programmer Wanted!

6. Toronto: CGI Programmers Wanted!

7. CGI Programmer Wanted

8. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

9. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED - perlpgmr.txt (1/1)

10. NH Programmer wanted

11. guru java programmer wanted

12. CGI Programmer wanted: