HTML::Parse
Author Message
 HTML::Parse

I'm trying to write a script that would parse a file like this:

<define name="big">
</define>

and then parse this replacing <big> and </big> with the stuff around the
contents above.

<big>This is some big text</big>

Result:

But I don't seem to understand how to accomplish this with the
HTML::Parser module.  How could I access the text in between two tags?
The docs seem a bit sketchy, is their another resource where I can find
some more information?

Thanks,
Patrick Seal

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML::Parse

Quote:

>I'm trying to write a script that would parse a file like this:
><big>This is some big text</big>

>Result:

>But I don't seem to understand how to accomplish this with the
>HTML::Parser module.  How could I access the text in between two tags?
>The docs seem a bit sketchy, is their another resource where I can find
>some more information?

man HTML::Filter

Tibor Arpas

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML::Parse v. HTML::Parser

2. HTML::Parse and HTML::FormatText??

3. Where is HTML/Parse.pm, all I can find is HTML::Parser

4. HTML::Parse v.s. HTML::Parser

5. Missing HTML::Parse and HTML::FormatText modules

6. Replacing HTML::Parse for stripping HTML tags?

7. Preserving HTML entities when HTML:: parsed

8. HTML::Parse

9. lwp-request (GET) Can't find HTML::Parse

10. Simple HTML::Parse examples wanted

11. HTML::Parse and mod_perl questions

12. HTML::Parse extract_links() doesn't see frame src's