How to expire a cgi page using CGI.pm
Author Message
 How to expire a cgi page using CGI.pm

Hi all,

I have been using CGI.pm to code my PERL scripts and I want to set a time
for the webpage to expire.
I coded the expire parameter as below but it never worked!

print header(-expires=>+5s);

I found out that the expire parameter works for me in Netscape but not in
Internet Explorer 5 which I have been mainly using.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

John

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:25:50 GMT

1. Redirect to another page using CGI.pm

2. Problems with http file upload using cgi.pm and cgi-lib.pl

3. Printing while simultaneously using CGI.pm and Mail::Internet.pm

4. Looking for examples using cgi.pm or form.pm

5. CGI.pm and multiple pages

6. Can not create new HTML page with cgi.pm

7. hidden field problem and multi-page CGI.pm script

8. Expired CGI-script (Needs help quick)

9. Help needed on reading HTML file and generate Pages using CGI (newbie)

10. Read andSave web page as a string using CGI/Perl

11. Appending to pages using CGI scripts

12. Download image from a html page using perl CGI