Class::MethodMaker
Author Message
 Class::MethodMaker

Greetings,

Can anybody confirm if Class::MethodMaker is:

A)      Being used by anybody out there other than me?

B)      Being maintained by anybody?

C)      hash been superceded by anything that I've missed?

( A and not B and not C ) => I may well pick up the maintenance mantle...

Mx.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class::MethodMaker --- call for owner

2. trouble building Class::MethodMaker

3. View/Dump code produced by Class::MethodMaker?

4. ANN: Tutorial # 34: Complex Object Building with Class::MethodMaker - cob.pl

5. ANN: Tutorial # 33: Simple Object Building with Class::MethodMaker - sob.pl

6. ANNOUNCE: Class::MethodMaker v2.0.5

7. ANNOUNCE: Class::MethodMaker v2.0.6

8. CPAN / Class::MethodMaker / How to maintain an old module

9. new module: MethodMaker (or whatever)

10. Methodmaker gives autosplit error

11. Trouble with classes in Class::Template

12. Classes and Collections of Classes - PROBLEM