NETWARE NDS Perl Modules
Author Message
 NETWARE NDS Perl Modules

I was wondering if there is support for novell NDS in PERL.
I would like to use Perl to get me Adminstrative Information from NDS
after having logged into my system on a Winnt /win 95/98 using Netware
Client

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:00:00 GMT
 NETWARE NDS Perl Modules

Quote:
> I was wondering if there is support for novell NDS in PERL.
> I would like to use Perl to get me Adminstrative Information from NDS
> after having logged into my system on a Winnt /win 95/98 using Netware
> Client

Go to

http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/00modlist.long.html

Bookmark that page. Next time you need stuff like this, look there
first. There is mention of a module on that page called Netware::NDS.
Maybe that does what you want.

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                      |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au        | "In a world without fences,

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NETWARE NDS Perl Modules

Quote:

> > I was wondering if there is support for novell NDS in PERL.
> > I would like to use Perl to get me Adminstrative Information from NDS
> > after having logged into my system on a Winnt /win 95/98 using Netware
> > Client

> Go to

> http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/00modlist.long.html

> Bookmark that page. Next time you need stuff like this, look there
> first. There is mention of a module on that page called Netware::NDS.
> Maybe that does what you want.

You may also use one of the ldap modules to access data in NDS
directories.

An LDAP module written entirely in perl is available at:
http://www.connect.net/gbarr/perl-ldap/perl-ldap-0.07.tar.gz

There are others in CPAN that require C libraries and one avaiable from
Netscape which uses their libraries.

Cheers, Russell.

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NETWARE NDS Perl Modules
After having recently spent the better part of a day looking for a Win32
PERL module for NDS/Novell ( you did say "on a Winnt /win 95/98 using
Netware Client") I've concluded there ain't no such beast.

Anyone know of one?

Quote:

> > > I was wondering if there is support for novell NDS in PERL.
> > > I would like to use Perl to get me Adminstrative Information from NDS
> > > after having logged into my system on a Winnt /win 95/98 using
Netware
> > > Client

> > Go to

> > http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/00modlist.long.html

> > Bookmark that page. Next time you need stuff like this, look there
> > first. There is mention of a module on that page called Netware::NDS.
> > Maybe that does what you want.

> You may also use one of the ldap modules to access data in NDS
> directories.

> An LDAP module written entirely in perl is available at:
> http://www.connect.net/gbarr/perl-ldap/perl-ldap-0.07.tar.gz

> There are others in CPAN that require C libraries and one avaiable from
> Netscape which uses their libraries.

> Cheers, Russell.

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NETWARE NDS Perl Modules
http://www.ahs.hist.no/distr/NDSm

7100 lines of C-code.... + pm files.
Support NDS, Netware server maintaince, Audit logs + more.

You'll need the Netware SDK libs from http://developer.novell.com

Steinar

Quote:

--

Steinar Kleven

Netware tools, free and shareware
http://www.ahs.hist.no/distr/NWTools/

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Netware NDS Perl Module

2. Looking for Netware NDS Perl Module

3. Looking for Netware NDS Perl Module

4. Module for Netware NDS ?

5. How do you: extract data from Netware NDS

6. Extracting data from netware 4.11 NDS

7. How to: extract data from netware NDS

8. Looking for Perl modules for NetWare

9. Announce: Novell NDS module

10. novell nds module

11. Netware module