test_dynamic failure message
Author Message
 test_dynamic failure message

Hi All,

I have an Ultra 10 running solaris 8 with Perl  5.6.1 and every time I
try and install a module I get the following error  during the make test
phase- mostly in this format.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29

any help would be appreciated.

Dan

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:32:03 GMT

1. installing GIFgraph-1.10: make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 11

2. PERLFUNC: msgsnd - send a SysV IPC message to a message queue

3. PERLFUNC: msgrcv - receive a SysV IPC message from a message queue

4. PERLFUNC: msgsnd - send a SysV IPC message to a message queue

5. PERLFUNC: msgrcv - receive a SysV IPC message from a message queue

6. Faked Messages Re: Cancel messages

7. error output message by using at+cmgr,need help. at+cmgr failure?

8. Compiler Failure -- Weird Compilation Errors (Re-Post because of MS software error)

9. DynaLoader failure on AIZ 4.3.3

10. qx(DIR) intermittent DOS failure

11. libxml-perl test failure

12. ActiveState Perl win32 cgi and ISAPI failure