DBIx::Password/Bundle::Slash didn't set the virutal user
Author Message
 DBIx::Password/Bundle::Slash didn't set the virutal user

So, i was installing Bundle:Slash and hit enter without putting in a
virtual user name in the DBIx::Password part.  Is there any way I can
change this?  add a virtual host name.

please be verbose, 'cause I'm completely new to Perl modules and almost
completely new to Linux.

Thanks for any advice.

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:17:02 GMT

1. Docs didn't help - problem setting locale under WinNT

2. CPAN.pm install Bundle::CPAN -- Couldn't find a Bundle file

3. Setting users passwords from a perl script ?

4. Set password for users

5. Couldn't find a bundle file in Bundle-libnet-1.00

6. Win32 - How do you set the domain user password for a script

7. How can I authenticate a user's login password under a shadowed unix system

8. Net::Telnet to change user's expired password

9. Functions to compare a user's NT password

10. Automate change of remote user's password

11. how to change a user's password in code on linux

12. How to set to logged-on user's home directory