installing modules without 'make'
Author Message
 installing modules without 'make'

I want to install some modules, but my provider
won't let me use the unix 'make' command. Is there
any other way to get the installation done ? (perl
Makefile.PL/make/make install,test,...)

Thanks for any help,

Ron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 installing modules without 'make'

Quote:
> I want to install some modules, but my provider
> won't let me use the unix 'make' command.

That's not a provider, that's an obstacle. Upgrade!

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installing modules without 'make'

2. Can't install Net module using ppm - Can't find module

3. local install of '.so' modules

4. Trouble installing 'private' versions of modules

5. Installing XML::Parser 'make install error'

6. 'making' perl

7. making 'perl' (help)

8. making 'find' follow soft links

9. 'making' perl