Creating the right effect using CGI.pm
Author Message
 Creating the right effect using CGI.pm

I just started writing some CGI scripts using CGI.pm but I'm not getting
the effect that I need.  Basically, I'm trying to move between form and
ordinary text.  Here's a snippet of the code that I used

   print header, start_html;
   print start_form;
    .
    .
    .
   print end_form
   print "my text";
   print end_html;

This results in a page where both form and "my text" being on the same
page.  I would like the form to get clear before it displays "my text".
How can I do this?  Are there examples that I might be able to look at.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating the http-header without using CGI.pm

2. Printing while simultaneously using CGI.pm and Mail::Internet.pm

3. Looking for examples using cgi.pm or form.pm

4. How to expire a cgi page using CGI.pm

5. Problems with http file upload using cgi.pm and cgi-lib.pl

6. creating cookie with CGI.pm

7. CGI.pm creates hidden field '.cgifields'

8. Can not create new HTML page with cgi.pm

9. Creating variables on the fly with CGI.pm?

10. Can't create cookie with cgi.pm

11. using the for command with effect

12. Creating a hash using an old version of CGI module