How to set LD_RUN_PATH?
Author Message
 How to set LD_RUN_PATH?

Hi,

I wrote my own little module and want to set LD_RUN_PATH. I read te manpage of ExtUtils::MakeMaker
and Liblist, but could someone give me a practical exaple?

Cheers,

Konstantin
--

Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
"Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 05:54:23 GMT
 How to set LD_RUN_PATH?

Quote:

>Hi,

>I wrote my own little module and want to set LD_RUN_PATH. I read te manpage of ExtUtils::MakeMaker
>and Liblist, but could someone give me a practical exaple?

Using the macro attribute maybe but I'm not positive, e.g.

use ExtUtils::MakeMaker;
WriteMakefile(
    'NAME'         => "Foo",
    macro          => { LD_RUN_PATH => '/path/to/:/another/path' }
);

--
Charles DeRykus

Wed, 05 May 2004 04:34:54 GMT

1. LD_RUN_PATH

2. Module proposal: Set::IntegerRun -> Set::IntSpan

3. How do I translate between the Unicode 1.1 Hangul character set and the Unicode 3.1 Hangul character set?

4. DB_File failing but not setting $!

5. setsockopt for setting IP_TOS for ICMP

6. Computing set union and intersection.

7. Setting Cookie Expiration Date with Perl

8. backticks and setting a variable in $SIG{__WARN__}

9. using XS to set scalars readonly?

10. problem with dynamically setting attribs in object

11. Set breakpoints in .perldb