Programmers Wanted
Author Message
 Programmers Wanted

JUNIOR PROGRAMMERS WANTED! Are you starting out as a new programmer?

Do you want to get your feet wet working on real-world applications?

We are looking for new programmers of...

PERL/CGI/C/C+/C++/JAVA/Visual Basic   etc.

Whether you know one, some, or all, you are welcome!

NOTE: We are telling you right now ahead of time that these
"positions" are *****NON-PAYING*****!

We are offering you the opportunity to get real experience behind you
by working on real applications on live websites.

We will also list you, and a short biography about you on a CREDITS
page
for any project you work on.

This will server as your first reference and JOB EXPERIENCE
when you go out hunting for real paying clients and jobs.

We believe this is an honest and fair trade for new beginning
programmers.

Work from wherever you like. Your location, age, etc. are not
important to us.
Your desire to learn, grow, and become the best you can be IS
important to us!

If you, or any of your friends are interested, please contact us!
Visit IMARI STUDIOS at     http://www.*-*-*.com/

E-Mail us at the contact address listed there.
(We don't post our E-Mail address here because of the spam-bots.)

I hope to hear from you all SOON!

Warmest regards,
Ari Burton, President of
IMARI STUDIOS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Programmers Wanted

yeah... Great !
I do need people to work for me for free.
Well, er, I'll sure tell everybody you have worked for me, even if
you got no money for it. OK. Anybody having too much time,
please visit my site and give me your time for free, and just
remember: it's GREAT for YOU !
Oh, BTW, {*filter*} you, Ari.

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:55:16 GMT,

Quote:
>JUNIOR PROGRAMMERS WANTED! Are you starting out as a new programmer?

>Do you want to get your feet wet working on real-world applications?

>We are looking for new programmers of...

>PERL/CGI/C/C+/C++/JAVA/Visual Basic   etc.

>Whether you know one, some, or all, you are welcome!

>NOTE: We are telling you right now ahead of time that these
>"positions" are *****NON-PAYING*****!

>We are offering you the opportunity to get real experience behind you
>by working on real applications on live websites.

>We will also list you, and a short biography about you on a CREDITS
>page
>for any project you work on.

>This will server as your first reference and JOB EXPERIENCE
>when you go out hunting for real paying clients and jobs.

>We believe this is an honest and fair trade for new beginning
>programmers.

>Work from wherever you like. Your location, age, etc. are not
>important to us.
>Your desire to learn, grow, and become the best you can be IS
>important to us!

>If you, or any of your friends are interested, please contact us!
>Visit IMARI STUDIOS at     http://www.*-*-*.com/

>E-Mail us at the contact address listed there.
>(We don't post our E-Mail address here because of the spam-bots.)

>I hope to hear from you all SOON!

>Warmest regards,
>Ari Burton, President of
>IMARI STUDIOS
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Programmers Wanted

Quote:

> yeah... Great !
> I do need people to work for me for free.
> Well, er, I'll sure tell everybody you have worked for me, even if
> you got no money for it. OK. Anybody having too much time,
> please visit my site and give me your time for free, and just
> remember: it's GREAT for YOU !
> Oh, BTW, {*filter*} you, Ari.

> On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:55:16 GMT,

> >JUNIOR PROGRAMMERS WANTED! Are you starting out as a new programmer?

But, y'see, Ari posts these spams every couple of months -- maybe a bit
more frequently.

Bob Melson              Hell hath no fury like a woman suborned.
PSWTechnologies, Inc            -- Anonymous --
Austin, TX

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl Programmer Wanted

2. Web Programmer Wanted

3. PROGRAMMERS WANTED

4. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

5. IL - Web Programmer Wanted!

6. Toronto: CGI Programmers Wanted!

7. CGI Programmer Wanted

8. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

9. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED - perlpgmr.txt (1/1)

10. NH Programmer wanted

11. guru java programmer wanted

12. CGI Programmer wanted: