Need help to install BerkerlyDB module or DB_File module for Perl
Author Message
 Need help to install BerkerlyDB module or DB_File module for Perl

Hi, I'm new to Perl,
I've install Perl module in my Win98SE and use it as a webserver.
I try to setup a forum page but need DB_File module
I know that latest DB_File module become BerkerlyDB module. from
www.sleepycat.com

The Perl interface to Berkeley DB version 1.85 is called DB_File.  The
Perl interface to the current Berkeley DB releases is called BerkeleyDB.

Anyone know how I can install this module in my Perl in Win98SE?
If possible describe in steps.
Thanks

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:27:00 GMT

1. Help needed installing modules for perl 5.001 for OS/2

2. Need help with installing perl module DBD:Informix

3. Need help installing Perl DBI module

4. Need help with installing perl module DBD:Informix

5. Need help installing Perl modules w/o Makefile.PL

6. module needs to be installed in, *and* depends on modules in, a nonstandard directory

7. need help installing modules

8. Need help installing modules

9. need help with installing HiRes module

10. Need help installing perlwin32 GUI module :(

11. Problems installing BerkeleyDB and DB_File Modules

12. BerkeleyDB, DB_File module install problem on AIX