MME::QuotedPrint and MIME::Base64
Author Message
 MME::QuotedPrint and MIME::Base64

Hi,

I want to make a web mailer system. I use MIME::QuotedPrint and
MIME::Base64 to decode.

use Jcode;
use MIME::Parser;
use MIME::Decoder;
use MIME::QuotedPrint;
use MIME::Base64;

$body = Jcode::->new($body)->euc();
if (lc($header->mime_encoding()) eq "quoted-printable") {
    $body = decode_qp($body);

Quote:
}

elsif (lc($header->mime_encoding()) eq "base64") {
    $body = decode_base64($body);

Quote:
}

The problem is, sometimes I still get mail that is in quoted-printable,
but not decoded. What did I do wrong? How do I supposed to decode all
mails?

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:06:12 GMT
 MME::QuotedPrint and MIME::Base64
: Hi,

: I want to make a web mailer system. I use MIME::QuotedPrint and
: MIME::Base64 to decode.

: use Jcode;
: use MIME::Parser;
: use MIME::Decoder;
: use MIME::QuotedPrint;
: use MIME::Base64;

: ...

: $body = Jcode::->new($body)->euc();
: if (lc($header->mime_encoding()) eq "quoted-printable") {
:     $body = decode_qp($body);
: }
: elsif (lc($header->mime_encoding()) eq "base64") {
:     $body = decode_base64($body);
: }

: The problem is, sometimes I still get mail that is in quoted-printable,
: but not decoded. What did I do wrong? How do I supposed to decode all
: mails?

The body may be a multipart.  Each part may itself be another multipart.
It is the final individual parts that may be encoded.

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:25:18 GMT

1. MIME-QuotedPrint Module

2. MIME::Base64

3. MIME (base64) encoding script, help?

4. Trying to install MIME-Base64-2.06

5. MIME and Base64 Modules for Win32

6. Modules for MIME, uudecode, base64 decode?

7. Resize image in mime base64 formar

8. sv_utf8_downgrade() problems with MIME::Base64

9. Problem building MIME::BASE64 module

10. Perl Script for MIME BASE64 decode here

11. MIME::Base64 Not Working Properly

12. sv_utf8_downgrade() problems with MIME::Base64