HELP!!! Script to perform website search
Author Message
 HELP!!! Script to perform website search

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can find a script which when given a keyword and
> domain (ex. usatoday.com) returns all links to pages which contain the
> keyword?

  Install the WWW::Search module and do

WebSearch -e AltaVista -- '+keyword +url:usatoday.com'

--

     Research Software Engineer           (703) 834-5000 x2926
     The Information Refinery               http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hang on tight, Artoo, you've got to come back.  You wouldn't want my life to get boring, would you? -- C-3PO, Star Wars

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!! Script to perform website search

2. HELP!!! Script to perform website search

3. Help: Perl script to do search on a website

4. View perform website

5. Need test and opinion : a module to perform search on web site

6. (Q)hmmm How can I perform this search !

7. Need test and opinion : a module to perform search on web site

8. Website search using regular expression

9. Search and Replace across website

10. Search Eng for Website

11. Perl Websites and Searching Results

12. Search engine on a windows nt website (IIS)