Perl & SOCKS: HOWTO IMplement server-side
Author Message
 Perl & SOCKS: HOWTO IMplement server-side

Hello,

  I have a network application that I am developing that I'd
like to make more secure.  I see that there is a Perl module
for SOCKS clients.  Is there a Perl SOCKS server or how will
a SOCKS server make connections to my application server ?
Thanks, in advance.

Rick

P.S. - Please cc me on any responses.

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. howto ftp with Socks Proxies

2. howto: implement a mailing list?

3. Context of left-hand side of ||, &&

4. Perl for Server-side parsing of XML from Flash

5. NT Perl client/server sockets: how to implement?

6. Perl for Server-side parsing of XML from Flash

7. Q about Server Side Includes, Perl , and CPU utilization

8. including perl scripts in Server Side Includes (SHTML)

9. PERl and Server Side Includes

10. Implementing a Perl Script on an NT server

11. Perl vs C on server side

12. Newbie Question about Perl and Server Side Includes