How to use other modules in SOAP's server module?
Author Message
 How to use other modules in SOAP's server module?

I have soap server code like this,
$daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon
   -> new (LocalAddr => localhost, LocalPort => 8080, Reuse => 1)
   -> dispatch_to('EXAMPLE');

 print "Contact SOAP server at ", $daemon->url, "\n";
 $daemon->handle;

and the 'EXAMPLE' package like this,

package EXAMPLE;

use bar;

sub foo {
  my $b = bar->new;

}

I found I just cannot use "use bar;" and "bar->new;", otherwise the
client cannot get correct result.
Just wondering why this happen and how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Hubert

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:56:11 GMT

1. Using SOAP::Lite module on remote server, Google API

2. Can't install Net module using ppm - Can't find module

3. How to use other modules in SOAP's server module?

4. How to use other modules in SOAP's server module?

5. Has Any one used Perl Soap lite client to access Windows Server

6. Using Image::Size.pm on system where I can't install modules using make

7. Module naming question, and others

8. Using Perl-Modules on free cgi-servers

9. Using modules on a server

10. Best modules for XML/SOAP web services

11. Module Installation on ISP's server?