TeX::DVI::Parse module
Author Message
 TeX::DVI::Parse module

Hallo, I have uploaded to PAUSE TeX::DVI::Parse module, the original
location (before it gets to CPAN to authors/id/JANPAZ) is

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~adelton/perl/TeX-DVI-Parse-0.02.tar.gz

Here is a piece from man page:

        TeX::DVI::Parse recognizes all commands from the DVI file and
        for each command found it calls method of appropriate name, if
        defined in the class.

        As an example there is class TeX::DVI::Print coming in this
        file, so you can do

                use TeX::DVI::Parse;
                my $dvi_parse = new TeX::DVI::Print("test.dvi");
                $dvi_parse->parse();

        and get listing of DVI's content printed in (hopefully)
        readable form.

I will be glad to hear any comments, or any bug reports.

Since I did not write many parsers in my life, the approach might be
bad, so if you can comment on the programming style, I will be happy
to read. What I am curious most is the use of unpack for traversing
through the file, and also reading the file with $/ undef.

                   I can take or leave it if I please

Thu, 06 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Font::TFM, TeX::DVI, TeX::Hyphen, all 0.03

2. ANNOUNCE: TeX::DVI, Hyphen and Font::TFM in version 0.04

3. TFM and DVI modules

4. Building TeX::Kpathsea modules

5. manual for GNU perl 5.0 in dvi format

6. perl (tex)info files

7. Typesetting perl programs in TeX

8. I need help making Perl 5 manual (.pod->.tex->Postscript)

9. Matching \if (possibly nested) and \fi from tex file

10. Ascii to TeX conversion program

11. Converting formatted text files to TeX

12. TeX version of the Perl Reference Guide - part 2 of 2