PERL WIN32 DLL HELP
Author Message
 PERL WIN32 DLL HELP

Hello folks,
I'm currently working on using the PERL WIN32 DLL embedded in an
application. I am facing problems while calling PerlXXXSV functions, and
associated macros...problem of correct object use I guess...
Has anybody experienced this?
Thank you for your help!!!

By the way, has anybody used this dll in C native programs? is it
possible?

Thanks!!

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)

2. Perl for Win32, PerlIS.dll, Win32::ODBC

3. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

4. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

5. Help: WIN32::API to dll interfacing: crash on return value

6. Almost able to compile Crypt::Blowfish on Win32 - need DLL help

7. Help with Win32::ODBC, PerlIS.dll, and corrupted data sources

8. DLL's in Win32 Perl

9. Calling win32 dlls from perl

10. Win32 DLL access from Perl

11. WIN32::API perl.dll is missing