DBD:Oracle available for Win32?
Author Message
 DBD:Oracle available for Win32?

Does anyone know if the DBD:Oracle module has been successfully used
on NT?  I've used perl a bit on Unix but this will be my first time
trying to do stuff under Win32 platform so I don't feel competant to
try and port it myself.

Thanks,
Jim Dolan

icq: 9212391

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DBD:Oracle available for Win32?

The latest distributions build OK on NT (and with a little fiddling on
95), and there is also a binary distribution available from Jeff Urlwin.
Check out his web page (http://www.access.digex.net/~jurlwin/).

There is also some info on http://www.hermetica.com/technologia/DBI/ and
http://www.fugue.com

Quote:

> Does anyone know if the DBD:Oracle module has been successfully used
> on NT?  I've used perl a bit on Unix but this will be my first time
> trying to do stuff under Win32 platform so I don't feel competant to
> try and port it myself.

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. No DBD::Oracle module for Perl 5.8 (Win32)??

2. DBD Oracle binary for win32

3. Where to get DBI and DBD:ORACLE binaries for WIN32

4. DBD::Oracle/Sybase on Win32

5. Win32, DBD, Oraperl and Personal Oracle

6. DBD Oracle binary for win32

7. DBI and DBD Oracle (or MSQL) win32 binaries?

8. DBD::Oracle, and Oracle RDB

9. DBD::Oracle for oracle 9i

10. Q: Can DBD::Oracle be used when Oracle TCP/IP access is disabled

11. Using ORACLE DATE field with DBD-Oracle

12. Building DBD::Oracle for Oracle 8