Send mail script not working in 2nd server but working in 1st server
Author Message
 Send mail script not working in 2nd server but working in 1st server

I open and plug my sendmail program to the filehandle with this:
(With some modified to test whether I've successfully plug to the sendmail
program)

unless(open(MAIL,"|/usr/sbin/sendmail"))
{
    print "Error";

Quote:
}

else
{
    print MAIL "To: $email\n";
    print MAIL "From: $sender (Infoshare)\n";
    print MAIL "Subject: $subject\n\n";

    print MAIL "Test message\n";
    close(MAIL);

    print "Success";

Quote:
}

I've try it at 2 server.
At the first server, I got the word "Success" and receive the email in
shortly.
But in the second server, I do got the word "Success", but I didn't receive
the email even after 2 days.

Can I know what is the possible problem?

Thanks for helping.

Regards,
Peter Chan

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:45:54 GMT

1. Send mail script not working in 2nd server but working in 1st server

2. * mail server not work on NT through cable modem

3. Authorize Net Credit Card Script Works on One Server but not the other

4. Simple DOS/Win95 originated Perl script not working when loaded in the UNIX Server

5. Simple DOS/Win95 originated Perl script not working when loaded in the UNIX Server

6. Script does not work under NT/Netscape Enterprise Server

7. Mail::Send cc not working

8. using a mail program to work on Windows NT servers

9. Open file works under DOS, not under server

10. Open file works under DOS, not under server

11. server example does not work on IRIX 5.3

12. Unlink Not Working On Windows Server