Win32::API and a pointer in a structure
Author Message
 Win32::API and a pointer in a structure

I have an API that takes a structure which contains some strings and a
pointer.  This pointer is used by the API to store a string of variable
length (from 0-3kbytes).  In the description of the Win32-API module,
it is said that the Perl script must do the memory management.  I don't
know how it is done for a.  I wonder if someone can help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32::API and Novell DLL Pointers

2. Passing NULL pointers to Win32::API function

3. Passing NULL pointer to Win32::API function

4. Passing NULL pointer to Win32::API function

5. structures and pointers

6. Would like to emulate an array of pointers to a structure

7. How to store C Structure pointer in perl

8. List of Pointers to Structures?

9. data structure to emulate pointers

10. Perl: Data Structure/Pointer ?

11. ? Perl5-API: How to return Nested data-structures

12. NEED HELP: structure to C api in Perl5