successful compile of PDFLib module for perl ?
Author Message
 successful compile of PDFLib module for perl ?

Hi,

I tried to compile PDFLib 0.6 from Thomas Merz
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tm) on my slackware Linux box.

As far as I can tell, the C part goes ok: the demo and hello apps are
created and work.

But i want PDFLib as module for perl, and that involves using SWIG and there
it (I)  just stumbles.
 I did a "swig perl pdflib.i" [i quote from my head], that seemed to work.
The the compilation of the pdfperl_wrap.c runs into a lot of error messages,
the first one being
     cop.h:205: parse error before `bool'

So perhaps if somebody did a succesful compile, can send me the module for
perl ? Or give clues as how to make it ?

Thanks in advance!

-Henk

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 successful compile of PDFLib module for perl ?
Some versions of C[rap]++ don't have a 'bool' keyword.
--
Ron Savage

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage

[snip]

Quote:
> The the compilation of the pdfperl_wrap.c runs into a lot of error
messages,
> the first one being
>      cop.h:205: parse error before `bool'

[snip]

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Successful compile of Perl 5.6 on NCR MP-RAS 3.0

2. perl5.001 compile successful on OSF/1 3.0

3. SuccessFul Compile Aix 41/32

4. compiling module compiles PERL?!?

5. compiling module compiles PERL?!?

6. successful compilation of perl-4.003 on ISC Unix 2.2 '386

7. ptkdb - anyone successful with recent Perl?

8. PDFLib

9. PDFLib

10. PDFLib

11. pdflib

12. Please Help - Problems with pdflib.pm and DynaLoader