Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform
Author Message
 Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

I would appreciate some help installing libwww-perl on a Windows '95 platform.
When I run perl makefile.pl (using ActiveWares win32 version build 306) I get
three error/warning messages.  Two of them are that ftp.pm and md5.pm are
missing, but there is a fatal error message that says undefined subroutine
&main::WriteMakefile

I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

Tue, 04 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

2. Help ! Windows 95 and Perl Install Problem

3. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

4. installing libwww-perl on Win 95

5. Problems installing DBI module in Windows 95

6. libwww-perl 5.02 install problem on Windows NT 4

7. Help installing Perl in Windows 95

8. Installing Perl 5 under Windows 95 - setting @INC

9. Perl CGI's under Windows 95

10. Perl and Windows 95 FAQ's ?