Help: Perl for Win32 need to create/save file in UNIX format?
Author Message
 Help: Perl for Win32 need to create/save file in UNIX format?

Help: Perl for Win32 need to create/save file in UNIX format?

Hi I have a windows NT IIS4 web server running Perl Win32. I need to
be able to save files on our Linux server that a script on the NT
webserver creates but I need the files to be in UNIX format not (DOS).

Any Ideas? Is there a module or soimething I can use?

      Jason Gilley, Systems Coordinator, Webmaster
      B.C. Public School Employers' Association
      400 - 1333 West Broadway; Vancouver, BC   V6H 4C1

      Tel: (604) 730-4516              Fax: (604) 730-0787

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Perl for Win32 need to create/save file in UNIX format?

2. Perl "save file" formatting text

3. Help needed for saving chunk back to file

4. problems creating and saving to file...

5. Parse, Format and save to a file Problem

6. Non Unix user needs help with File::Find

7. Help via porting From Win32 Perl to Unix Perl

8. DBM files between Win32 Perl and Unix Perl

9. Problems loading a hive file saved with Win32::TieRegistry

10. saving process output to a log file using Win32::Process

11. HELP: How can I save HTML files to other server from perl script

12. Help needed : saving a web page