Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC
Author Message
 Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

Everything works fine, except for when I try to do a SQL command. No
matter which SQL command I execute, the whole perl program exits with
"Runtime exception". The test.pl in the odbc package gets to the SQL
command in test 10, and then exits with the same error. I'm using
ActivePerl 5.005. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

2. DBD-ODBC connect gives runtime exception

3. ptk/Win32 - Runtime exception

4. "Parse exceptions" using WIN32::ODBC

5. Win32::ODBC - Parse exception

6. use Win32::ODBC :Parse exception

7. "Runtime exception' error in perl using Win32::ODBC

8. "Runtime exception' error in perl using Win32::ODBC

9. gdwin32 doesn't appear to work (Runtime Exception)

10. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

11. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

12. runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules