Net::RawIP anybody can help?
Author Message
 Net::RawIP anybody can help?

I set source source to an adress (in ip => {...}) to some others host
adress
to fake a ip (udp) package to look like from another host. But send told me
that it could not send this package ("sendto(): Cannot assign requested
adress")  because it could n't be assigned. Is it possible to fake an IP
package with Net::Raw and how does it work? I think it sshould be possible
becaus ethsi package is intended to manipulate IP packages.

Note: I am using Irix 5.3, Net::Raw compiled fine

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 03:09:05 GMT
 Net::RawIP anybody can help?

Quote:

> I set source source to an adress (in ip => {...}) to some others host
> adress
> to fake a ip (udp) package to look like from another host. But send told me
> that it could not send this package ("sendto(): Cannot assign requested
> adress")  because it could n't be assigned. Is it possible to fake an IP
> package with Net::Raw and how does it work? I think it sshould be possible
> becaus ethsi package is intended to manipulate IP packages.

> Note: I am using Irix 5.3, Net::Raw compiled fine

Please see my reply to your question in comp.lang.perl.misc.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 06:55:12 GMT

1. Net::RawIP anybody can help?

2. Building Net::RawIP

3. Net::RawIP make

4. Any other modules for win2k like Net::RawIP

5. Sending data with Net::RawIP

6. Net::RawIP equivalent in Win32?

7. perl-Net-RawIP-0.09d-1.i386.rpm

8. net::rawip question