NEWBIE needs help with NNTP
Author Message
 NEWBIE needs help with NNTP

I know that you can control what directory for the Perl interpreter to
use to search for a module.  However, I am wondering if it's possible to
unpack and decompress a module bundle, in my case 'libnet,' and to NOT
install it.  Instead, just move the decompressed perl modules to a more
prefered location and use them from there.  If I do this, is there
something missing that would not have been if I had actually installed
it??  Or, does install just do what I want to do manually??

-Steve

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie NNTP question about understanding $nntp->newnews

2. Need help getting messageid num from NNTP

3. need help with NNTP or NNTPClient.

4. HELP: Perl newbie need some help

5. Newbie questioning use of NET::NNTP::newnews

6. perl newbie using Net::NNTP

7. newbie questions about NNTP.

8. PROGRAM: NNTP package - nntp.pl

9. NNTP package - uploading stuff to an INN NNTP server - msg: 480 Transfer Permission denied

10. NEED: email-to-nntp post script

11. need examples on Net::NNTP module

12. Need example of using Net::NNTP