Executing Stored Procedures using Win32::ODBC
Author Message
 Executing Stored Procedures using Win32::ODBC

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to run stored procedures from Perl Win32
> using Win32::ODBC library?

> I'm currently running several web programs with Perl Win32
> but I'd like to move to executing stored procedures if possible.

Easiest and safest way is:
        $Sql = " {call StoredProcName( 'text1', 'text2, numeric) } ";
        $db->Sql($Sql);
        ...blah blah blah...

If you need to return a value...
        $Sql = " {? = call StoredProcName( ... ) } ";
dave
Dave Roth                               ...glittering prizes and
Roth Consulting                     endless compromises, shatter

 My email address is disguised to fool automailers. Remove the
                 trailing 'X' to send me email.
Use of  this message or  email address  for commercial  purposes
(including "junk" mailings) is strictly prohibited and protected
under  current  international  copyright laws  and United States
Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II.

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Executing Stored Procedures using Win32::ODBC

Dave Roth,

Much like your namesake, you are the man !

A Win32::ODBC user.

Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LONG: Req: Help in retrieving values from SQL Server stored procedure using Win32::ODBC

2. Win32::ODBC Problem with stored procedures

3. Trouble calling VFP stored procedures with Win32::ODBC

4. Win32::ODBC and Oracle stored procedures

5. Win32::ODBC and stored procedures?

6. Stored Procedures & Win32::odbc

7. Win32::ODBC and MSSQL Stored Procedures

8. Win32::ODBC Problem with stored procedures

9. stored procedure without using Win32::OLE

10. Perl Library to execute stored procedures in MS-SQL Server

11. Executing MSQL stored procedure from perl

12. DBI ORACLE:executing stored procedures