WANTED: S.W.I.F.T. message parsing module
Author Message
 WANTED: S.W.I.F.T. message parsing module

SWIFT is ..
The Society for Worldwide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunication
(S.W.I.F.T.) see http://www.*-*-*.com/

The only source i found was on
http://www.*-*-*.com/
but it looks  like it is not free and part of a bigger SW product.

Thanks for any hints

Markus

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:25:36 GMT

1. Wanted: S.W.I.F.T. message parsing module

2. (perl) module that automatically parses email message

3. HELP WANTED: runtime error message: VARIABLE ERROR.

4. Wanted a email script for message board

5. Async Message Passing Mechanism Wanted

6. A Modest Proposal, by None Too Swift [warning: OT]

7. WANTED: perl code to parse stanza files

8. Simple HTML::Parse examples wanted

9. Wanted File parsing example and a newbie question...

10. WANTED: perl lib to parse long form switches

11. wanted: perl to parse RCS files

12. Help in parsing a line wanted....